God speed chicken God speed chicken

Kewl

Yep chickens floating off into the open and then exploding. ^^
But no cool song. Peaceful.

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Brilliant

Explains alot about life......

Dearly Beloved (KH2) Dearly Beloved (KH2)

Well

I kinda didnt have the theroy of video game in my head when i listend to this song.
More like almost like, classical, barley video game. Although i still liked the song,
and i like classical. But still good work. It diserves 5/5.

:Mother: :Mother:

It was good

It was pretty much outstanding nothing more. Had more soul ever than a song i ever heard. Nice

The Little Drummer Punk Droid The Little Drummer Punk Droid

It was good

All though i thought i heard that before.Anyway nice music keep it up!
Merry Christmas!

Evil-Dog responds:

you too dude :)

Yelltek - I'm Sorry Yelltek - I'm Sorry

Dude

Dude i just remembered, this song sounds exsactly the same as this story that was about a boy who lost christmas of corase it was on a movie. But more in the middle something changed of the song.There was no techno. It was classic and right at the ending, He found something that had a link to his parents missing record. So just like at the end of the song, He ran as fast as he can to find that link. Very sad at the end, when he found his parents, His mom was getting raped and his dad was dead. Then he ran as fast a he can to a safe place, but it was not safe enough, one of them killed him. And all that he can remember that his mom was getting raped and that he died. His family died. It was based on a true story. And that was the end of it.

Anyways nice work keep it up! 5/5

Yelltek responds:

oh, dont think i've seen that movie.
anyway, thank you very much for the review! :D
/XN

Pink Shotglasses Pink Shotglasses

? Dude

It's good dude,Loved the music and pretty much love everything about it.Can't explain but its more better than i tought.Nice one keep making music!

DEC08 iabyanh DEC08 iabyanh

It was good

i kind of got the picture of an ending of the christmas. and a ending of the movie
Keep up the good work

SoundAlchemy responds:

I will!

More coming out very soon!

Thanks!!!

~Ciao

What to Do? What to Do?

well?

Id would say it would be in the jazz section, pretty good, pretty promising

Out of my League cover Out of my League cover

The best

You know, i know that you made mad world cover, but id have to say that this is one of the best ones yet.